Operating a company in the supply chain and logistics disciplines means maintaining a carefully constructed balance of departments, operations and materials to make sure your products or services are available to your clients or customers in a timely, satisfactory manner that compromises neither efficiency nor quality. Focused on the ultimate goal of supplying the finished product to the end user, supply chains must coordinate and communicate between multiple departments, disciplines and functions — including planning, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, production, warehousing, transportation, distribution and customer service.
For any supply chain to operate according to executive strategies and meet its manufacturing, production, quality and delivery goals, the logistics department is crucial. Managing transportation, distribution, customer service and more means careful strategizing, analysis and implementation by the most qualified, skilled logistics professionals — and when you have a vacancy in your department, it can strain the entire company.
Rather than expending additional energy and time searching for the right candidate to fill your vacancy, compromising the integrity of your company and taking time away from essential duties, relieve yourself of the burden by allowing expert logistic recruiters to supply you with the top talent you need. As a qualified logistics recruitment company with more than 100 years of experience in providing serious, exemplary candidates to supply chain and logistics companies, OptimumSCR has the resources, expertise and professionalism to find the best candidates to meet your position needs.
Top Logistics RecruitersDo you need someone with the leadership and vision to pilot your logistics operations? Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters is the logistics recruitment firm of choice at this level of play. Senior Logistics Management positions are our specialty, and as a leading logistics search firm, we will help you find highly skilled logistics managers. Our retained search and dedicated engagement divisions successfully fill senior level positions in Supply Chain and Logistics Management at the President, Vice President, Director, and other Senior Manager level positions. If you are looking for a CLO or Vice President of Logistics, contact us today. As a logistics recruiter, we specialize in finding the right person to fill your high-level logistics management positions on a retained search basis. This capability is particularly critical when you’re talking about hiring a Chief Logistics Officer, President of a Supply Chain Division, Vice President of Logistics or Supply Chain, President or VP of a Third Party Logistics Service Provider (3PL), or Director of Logistics or Supply Chain. You’re looking for someone to manage the lifeblood of your business – to orchestrate the operation of increasingly complex, global and unpredictable supply chains.
We Recruit Across Logistics PositionsNo matter the position vacancy you need to fill, you can count on OptimumSCR to provide you with the qualifications, skills and seriousness you desire in the candidates we select. As experienced logistics recruiters and logistics executive recruiters, we will handle the filling of any vacancy from standard to senior level. Here are a few examples of the logistics positions we recruit for:
- Analysts and Engineers: Responsible for analyzing and designing system operations for the distribution of goods and services for the efficiency and improvement of the supply chain process, logistics analysts and engineers focus on product and cost aspects including acquisition, allocation, delivery, distribution and disposal. We source candidates with the strongest analytical and organizational skills, as well as experience.
- Directors and Senior Managers: Responsible for organizing, managing, directing and evaluating budgets and operations in warehousing, transportation, materials handling, inventory control and distribution in the supply chain.
- Presidents and Vice Presidents: Leadership, Knowledge, Experience, Creativity and Execution. These are the traits and capabilities you want in a CLO, VP of Logistics or Supply Chain, or Director of Logistics or Supply Chain. At this senior level, the Chief Logistics Executive oversees an array of operations, activities, assets and resources. These can include global and domestic supply chain management, logistics, warehousing and distribution, freight transportation, supply chain planning, logistics and other outsourced services, information technology, procurement, sourcing, materials management, inventory control, demand planning, forecasting, customer service, import/export/compliance, production planning, industrial engineering and more.
You need an experienced, specialized Logistics RecruiterPeople with these traits aren’t easy to find. That’s where OptimumSCR comes in. OptimumSCR has the connections, tools, and skills and know-how to find the right senior logistics executive for your company’s need. Our reach extends across all industries. Chief Logistics Officer is just one example of the type of the high-level positions we at Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters help our clients fill. To speak with one of our logistics headhunters, contact OptimumSCR. Our Interim Division can also help you attain your specific goals by hiring an in-house consultant.
Logistics Executive Recruiter Services We OfferFor all permanent logistics positions from standard to crucial executive roles, OptimumSCR offers the following personalized logistic recruiting services to fill your vacancies:
- Retained Search: Our retained search services are typically needed when a company has a director level and above position open. When this occurs, we work directly with your team following a 10-step process to successfully fill your open position. Unlike other large search firms, we also offer a 12-month unconditional guarantee period on all of our retained services. Learn more about what makes our retained search services today!
- Dedicated Engagement: Explicitly targeted toward high-level and executive positions, our dedicated engagement recruitment service is a retained search hybrid where you receive personalized attention from a dedicated recruiter, who will work to communicate and coordinate with your team for the best understanding of your company goals and the position in question. From our initial discovery and collaboration phase to providing you with weekly progress reports of prospective candidates, we’re deeply invested in finding the right talent to fill your vacancy. We even interview, assess and qualify the top candidates for you, offering you an evaluation for your hiring purposes and saving you so much time and trouble.
- Contingency Recruiting: Focused on standard and lower-level positions, our contingency recruiting services work directly with your company to understand its goals and fill your vacancy with the candidate most qualified and fitting for your company. Our process involves developing a position profile and description, working on a prospect research strategy, identifying potential candidates to present to you and assisting you with every step of interviewing, assessing references and offering the position. We follow through with our placement by following up, and we’re with you through the entire process — plus, you won’t pay until your candidate is successfully placed.