Our Dedicated Engagement Services typically focus on Senior Manager to Director level assignments. While these roles are just as important to our client companies, Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters has found oftentimes companies have internal policies that prevent it from using “retained” search firms for positions less than the VP level. Hence, we have created this level of partnership that is a hybrid of a “contingency” search and a “retained” search. OSCR has a 9-step repeatable process that we use for every “engagement” search to ensure our client’s success.
For every engagement search we accept, we conduct the following:
- Needs Analysis
- Market Research
- Candidate Sourcing
- Candidate Screening
- Competency Evaluation
- Candidate Presentation
- Client Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Offer Negotiation
OSCR’s engagement searches:
- As a small, boutique firm we have fewer contractual relationships than the larger firms, so we can go after the top talent at your competitors if and when needed.
- OSCR offers a 6-month unconditional guarantee period on all engaged searches.
- We don’t charge our clients 1/3 of the fee up front and 1/3 upon candidate submittals. In this typical search model, the client company has paid 2/3 of the fee and hasn’t even hired a candidate yet.
- We only charge a one-time $3-10K engagement fee.
- Our engagement fee is deducted from the final fee which is not due until we complete the search and your new leader is onboard.
- Finally, if for any reason, OSCR does not fill the role, we will hold the engagement fee in escrow so our client company can apply it to ANY future search!
If this sounds like just what you need for your business, Contact Us Today and speak with our Engagement Division.