OSCR is one of the nation’s top retained supply chain search firms. Our supply chain recruiters have 100 yrs of experience sourcing top Supply Chain and Procurement talent for our clients across practically every industry.
A retained search is typically needed when a company has Director level and above openings. At this level of leadership within an organization it is imperative that the client company and search firm work together in a partnership to identify the key skill sets, background, experiences and cultural traits required to make a new leader within the organization not just a great fit, but a new rising star.
Retained searches represent a commitment from both sides that the search is critical to the organization and both the client company and search firm will work in unity to find, identify, and recruit the best candidate for the role.OSCR has a 10-step repeatable process that we use for every retained search to ensure our client’s success.
For every retained search we accept, we conduct the following:
- Needs Analysis
- Market Research
- Candidate Sourcing
- Candidate Screening
- Competency Evaluation
- Candidate Presentation
- Client Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Offer Negotiation
- Retention Follow-Up
The differences between using OCSR’s retained services compared to other larger search firms are:
- Every candidate submitted to our clients will first be screened personally by one of our Managing Partners.
- OSCR offers a 12-month unconditional guarantee period on all retained searches.
- As a small, boutique firm we have fewer contractual relationships than the larger firms, so we can go after the top talent at your competitors if and when needed. We don’t charge our clients 1/3 of the fee up front and 1/3 upon candidate submittals. In this typical search model, the client company has paid 2/3 of the fee and hasn’t even hired a candidate yet.
- We only charge a one-time $10K engagement fee.
- Our engagement fee is deducted from the final fee which is not due until we complete the search and your new leader is onboard.
- Finally, if for any reason, OSCR does not fill the role, we will hold the engagement fee in escrow so our client company can apply it to ANY future search!
If this sounds like just what you need for your business, Contact Us Today!