Interim Solutions & Consulting
Illness, vacation, military leave, business spikes, seasonality, headcount management, technology implementation, demand for temporary executive leadership – these and other circumstances drive a need for high-quality, short-term executives, managers, support staff or consultants. But finding the right people for your short-term supply chain management positions can be both difficult and time-consuming.
That’s where we come in. Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters Interim Employee Recruiting Division focuses exclusively on interim supply chain manager staffing for the global supply chain. We devote our undivided attention to your companies interim supply chain executive needs, resulting in industry-best levels of communication and support. We specialize in quickly filling your organization’s interim supply chain executive needs.
We recognize that time is of the essence when filling interim staffing positions. So we are geared to act quickly to find the right match. We complete our entire process — from consulting with our client about their needs to presenting an interim supply chain candidate for consideration — in three to five days.
There are two reasons why we can respond so quickly:
- We have an extensive network of connections within the supply chain field, and
- Our staff has personal experience in supply chain, logistics, transportation and warehousing, so we understand from first-hand experience the unique requirements that often accompany an interim supply chain executive opening.
How You Benefit From Interim Supply Chain Recruiter Services
We are an Interim supply chain recruiting agency that specializes in placing supply chain talent at four levels:
- Support staff
- Help control supply chain project management costs by using temporary executives for the implementation stage
- Enable companies to minimize fixed costs while maintaining the nimbleness required by today’s global supply chains
- Provide expertise without an incremental increase in head count
- Immediately eliminate or delay the need to hire a permanent employee
- Provide supply chain and logistics expertise for new initiatives, projects, and implementations
- Contribute an outside perspective.
- You can “try out” a candidate to see how that individual fits into your organization.
The most compelling benefit of using Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters’ Interim Management solution, however, is the rapid access to quality candidates with proven supply chain experience.
These interim supply chain executives provide leadership during a time of transition, improve operations, deliver superior expertise and mentor junior staff.
Let our team of experienced recruiting professionals help fill your supply chain’s interim management staffing needs. To speak with us about how we can help with your organization’s interim staffing needs, contact us or call 800-300-7609.