Supply Chain Recruiters in Atlanta
If you are looking for supply chain recruiters in Atlanta, GA, Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters can start a local, national or international talent search for your company. Our supply chain professional recruiters can help secure the right talent for your company.
It is not uncommon to have questions before working with supply chain recruiters. Some of the most common questions we hear include:
How Can the Recruiters at Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters Help Me Find Talent?
The recruiters at Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters have more than 100 years of combined experience. When it comes to finding talent for your organization, it’s hard to exceed the talent, focus and experience of our recruiters.
Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters can do several things most organizations cannot. Our recruiters have a candidate base of 30,000, making it possible to offer fast placement solutions. Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters networks and uncovers passive candidates who are open to new opportunities but may not be actively looking through traditional job-search routes. We listen to your needs, find the talent and vet candidates for you, so you get the employees you need.
Our purchasing recruiters in Atlanta can help fill procurement and purchasing positions. Some of the senior-level procurement positions we have recruited for include:
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Vice President of Global Purchasing
Additionally, our executive headhunters in Atlanta can help fill executive supply chain positions, such as:
- Planning Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Director of Supply Chain
- Demand Planning Manager
- Production Planning Manager
- Vice President of Supply Chain
- Director of Planning and Forecasting
We also often recruit for distribution positions, including:
- Vice President
- General Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Distribution Manager
IT Integration and warehouse management systems have grown increasingly complex, which means running a successful distribution center depends on finding the right candidates for each vital position. This is where our distribution recruitment consultants can help.
We'll search for candidates with relevant credentials and ample work experience, and we'll brief candidates on your brand, culture and values, along with preparing them to be interviewed. Headhunting for top-tier prospects can be time-consuming, which is why we offer our services regardless of position level.
Our recruiters also help fill international logistics management positions, senior-level distribution or warehousing positions, manufacturing executive positions and third-party logistics (3PL) operations positions.
What Is Working With Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters Like?
Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters does everything possible to ensure you get the placement you need. Our recruiting process includes the following steps:
- Needs analysis: First, we evaluate your business needs, your organization's culture and the role you are looking to fill.
- Market research: After we analyze your needs, we'll research the market and continue gathering data to further develop the search strategy.
- Candidate sourcing: Next, we'll begin networking and identifying places to search for talent.
- Candidate screening: We then shrink the pool of candidates by aligning their specific skills with your business needs and job responsibilities.
- Competency evaluation: We will evaluate candidates and verify their qualifications, including previous employment and education. We will handle preliminary interviews, conduct background checks and administer skills assessments to further refine the list of candidates.
- Candidate presentation: After we evaluate candidates' competency, we will present the most qualified candidates in a list to stakeholders.
- Client interviews: Next, we move to in-depth interviews. You conduct these interviews to determine which candidate is the best fit, and you'll meet only with the talent we have already vetted.
- Reference checking: Once you choose your ideal candidate, we verify additional references.
- Offer negotiation: We will then present the offer to the candidate and mediate negotiations regarding the offer, such as the salary, benefits and other perks.
- Retention follow-up calls: Finally, we'll make the necessary follow-up calls to ensure retention. Our goal through the entire process is to make sure your needs match the candidate's needs to prevent a mismatch.
Simply fill out a form with Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters and let us know what you need. We will take care of the rest. We check references to ensure your candidates are exactly what you are looking for. Let us know what position you need to be filled and whether you are looking for a permanent or interim employee.
If you have questions at any point or would like to speak to someone, our recruiters are ready to work with you to ensure your needs are met.
How Can I Know Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters Will Help Me?
Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters has more than 30 years of experience, and many of our recruiters have even more extensive work histories. We focus exclusively on the logistics discipline, so we speak your language. We guarantee our placements with a no-cost replacement.
Are you ready to fill positions to ensure your organization is poised for long-term success? Contact Optimum Supply Chain Recruiters today to let us know your needs.